Friday, September 6, 2013

Timepass - Bookmarks


I started reading this book, titled "Inspector Singh Investigates - A Curious Indian Cadaver" by Shamini Flint. Not very appealing to me but I had to read it (for various reasons) and kept missing a bookmark, I normally don't fold the corner of the book's page to mark my page and hence I needed a bookmark so that I can remember the page where I last left off... well, that is the function of a bookmark :P

Anyway, I was going through the internet for some inspiration and decided to use flowers for the bookmarks that I was going to make. One is my own pattern and the second one is from Lin's Handmade Greetings card. Lin has been one of my first inspirations and she does a wonderful job at quilling and card making... You can check out the bookmark tutorial here.

Basically I just cut the cardstock to the desired size, stuck some washi tape and added the quilled embellishments on top and lo! work is done.. isn't it easy?

Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. hiya Hridya... I just dropped by to let you know that I have emailed you about your message on the Sketch N Stash challenge... pleez make sure you check your junk mail if it isn't in your inbox :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look so cool!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you doc... u r doing a swell job!

      Delete
  3. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell there Chris, thank you so much for following my blog, glad you found it good. I definitely will drop by your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. your bookmarks look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.... I would be grateful if you can leave any suggestions or comments so that I can keep improving myself and my work...