Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another Thank You Card



Yes, another thank you card from me this time but with a bit of quilling unlike my previous one which had only fan fold (origami). I love making quilled fringe flowers and so I decided to use these flowers for my thank you card which i had planned to submit for World Card Making Day Contest hosted by Lulupu.com blog as my second entry. For this card, I made use of the 10mm quilling strips to make the fringed flowers, stuck them on top of a white dots on pink pattern paper from the especially for you collection. Just to add a dash of colour to the colourful flowers :P I also stuck a strip of PP on one corner. Handwritten sentiment on the bottom right corner on a diecut that came along with the pack of PPs :)

Some pictures for you to see.hope you like it


Linking this to:

Lulupu World Card Making Day Contest - Thank You theme

Catchy Challenges - Glitterify.html - Anything goes with glitter

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by.... I would be grateful if you can leave any suggestions or comments so that I can keep improving myself and my work...