Monday, October 14, 2013

Love - yeah I made this one too



I am not a very romantic type of girl and also not the mushy cushy love kind... is that all needed to be a girl? Naa, am not bothered.. but anyway I brought myself to make this card - Love theme for Lulupu's World Card Making Day contest. I wanted to make a quilled heart and fill it with hearts (some inspiration from Lin's blog with pink, white, and red quilling strips.


And then for the sentiment, I used foam letters and also added in some foam heart stickers. Finished it up with some organza ribbon and a hand written "for u" sentiment on the corner as well. For the layers, I used white card stock and on top of it I stuck some cream coloured card stock. I tried to make some faux stiching effect on the words "love" with red glitter pen.

Some more pictures for you...


Linking this to:

Lulupu World Card Making Day Contest - Love theme

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 117 - In stitches

5 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE this card Hridya!!!! It is gorgeous!!!!! I love the bright neon colours on your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilled heart looks gorgeous and Thank you so much for emailing me about the contest!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quilled heart looks amazing! beautiful work! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilling looks so fantastic! I LOVE the pretty and bright colors, too! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.... I would be grateful if you can leave any suggestions or comments so that I can keep improving myself and my work...