Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thank You Card - World Card Making Day



Here is a Thank You Card from me keeping in mind World Card Making Day Contest hosted by Lulupu.com blog. It is a very simple card... not sure if this is a CAS card. I just used white card stock, put up strips of Mint Floral washi tape on it. Affixed a couple of fan fold flowers ( really difficult to make them stay!!),added the hand written sentiment and then some glitter!!! Let me know what you think.

Here are the pictures (sometimes I go on and on clicking pictures and editing all of them, and I want to upload all of them, silly me!)

Linking this to:

Lulupu World Card Making Day Contest - Thank You theme

5 comments:

  1. Now I know the reason for your absence from the blogging scene. You were busy creating these adorable and stunning cards!! :) Very nice rossettes and neat work ! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I love the fan fold flowers Hridya :) Thank you for sharing with us at Catchy Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hridya,loved the colors on your card, unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love colors hridaya...so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card hridya.. rosettes are cute..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.... I would be grateful if you can leave any suggestions or comments so that I can keep improving myself and my work...