Friday, February 21, 2014

Quilled Logo



For quite a long time, I had been wanting to quill this logo for my cousin's company, she runs a small scale health drink company, it is still in its nascent stages and trying to make inroads in the health food industry in India. I wanted to give a small boost to her spirits with the logo quilling but somehow was unable to do it for the past few months. I finally found some time this week and I finally made it. (I have not designed the logo, it is purely her imagination and work, I just quilled it.) The brand is called STROMBSS - sort of acronym for Strong Minds and Bodies and made out of sprouts - millet, green moong, soya, bajra, jowar and what not, available in vanilla and chocolate flavours - she is based out of Mumbai. For all those readers in Mumbai/Bangalore, you can find the ready to mix health drink at Godrej Nature Basket Stores. It is a wholesome food for people on the go and also provides good energy for crafters/artists like us who may forget to have food when they are engrossed with some work hehehe...

Here are some pictures... it was a very simple quilling method i followed, some beehive quilling, some graphic.. that's it and it was done in about 3 hours including the drying time.



You might notice I have changed the watermark to read Let's Paper It, yeah that's my FB page title and you can go to the page with the help of the link on the left sidebar.

Thanks for viewing..

11 comments:

  1. Amazing, Hridya... Love the colour combination.. Reminds me of Coffee and cake.. :)

    I've also been itching to do some Quilling again... Your Quilled Logo has given me the much needed push!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Quilled logo Hridya..soo sweet and natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful logo.....all the best...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilling there! Love all your quilled projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Quilled logo Hridya.. I basically started with quilling as my blog name suggests...great going gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of detailed work :) beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really talented artist. Lovely creations...Best wishes dear..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely quilling hridya..nice color combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.... I would be grateful if you can leave any suggestions or comments so that I can keep improving myself and my work...