Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's day card for a swap event



Hello folks, how have you been? I know I have been missing from blogland for a looong time. Family commitments, travelling and other work was keeping me busy and I sorely missed reading blogs of my friends. Posting a quick card I made for a local swap event here in Malaysia. The theme was colourful and I badly wanted to make one for mother;s day and thought I would club a couple of other things. Pratyusha of Pratvam Progs is holding a contest to celebrate 1000 likes on her FB page. Submitting this for Pratyusha's contest as well along with posting this to my swap partner.

Here are the photos: - a rough sketch and the final output. I usually dont make sketches, but since it was mandatory for this contest I had to make one....


Hope you like it. Linking this to:

Pratvam Progs 1000 likes contest

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by.... I would be grateful if you can leave any suggestions or comments so that I can keep improving myself and my work...